Terms & Conditions
Consumer Product Queries
- · All product, product specifications and data are subject to change without notice to improve reliability, function, design or otherwise.
Consumer Product Returns
- · Our tools are guaranteed for use under normal domestic conditions against faulty workmanship or defective components when used for the purpose they were intended. Please refer to the product label or website for ideal usage.
- · To make a guarantee claim, you will need to provide a photo so we can understand the problem and identify the product. In some instances we may request that you return your product to us for further inspection and tests.
- · To claim under the guarantee you must have the original proof of purchase.
- · This tool is guaranteed subject to usage in accordance with the operating instructions; garden tool maintenance and care guidelines must be followed.
- · This guarantee does not cover: components which are subject to normal wear and tear (blades, springs etc.), defects in the tool caused by non-compliance with the operating instructions, any depreciation or damages caused by ordinary wear, environmental factors, rusting or corrosion, improper use, insufficient care and maintenance, accidental damage, careless handling, overloading and modifications of the product.
- · Claims for consequential loss or damage are not covered.
- · If original product is unavailable we will offer the product that is closest match and specification.
To contact us and make a claim, please send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- Full name
- Contact telephone number
- Email address
- Product name
- Registration date
- Photograph of the product
- A short description of the discrepancy
- Proof of purchase
On receipt of email an assessment will take place and you will be contacted directly with the response as soon as possible.